Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Providing Residential & Commercial Services For Madelia Area Water Heaters
If you’re not getting any hot water at your home or place of business, it’s time for you to call Feder Plumbing Service. Our team offers a wide array of residential and commercial services for your Madelia water heaters. From troubleshooting to full-scale repairs to new water heater installation, our team of professional, licensed plumbers has everything needed to carry out successful plumbing jobs. Furthermore, we can even help you find a new water heater that will meet your needs and save you money on your monthly utility costs. Trust our twenty years of Better Business Bureau accreditation and A+ accreditation, we’re the team that can help with Madelia water heaters.
Find out how we can help you with your water heaters in Madelia; call 507-642-3522 or contact us online today to book an appointment.
Is It Time For Water Heater Replacement?
If your water heater is giving you trouble, the first thing you’re probably thinking of is cost. How much will it cost to repair the water heater? Is it better to simply replace it in the long run? The answer depends on a few factors. While technicians can repair some water heater problems effectively, others are not so simple to address. You may need to replace your water heater if it’s experiencing significant issues—and this may be the more cost-effective option. In some cases, our Madelia water heater replacement services can actually save you money over old or outdated water heaters. This savings results from reducing the amount you spend every month on utilities.
Here’s how you can determine whether you need a water heater replacement
- Do you keep needing frequent water heater repairs? A professional water heater repair technician can quickly fix a one-time issue. These issues may include a broken thermostat or pilot light that goes out. However, if you find yourself calling a plumber often, your water heater could be on its way out. Owing to this, you may want to consider water heater replacement in Madelia.
- Have your water/utility bills increased lately? Unexplained increases on your water/utility bills are among the most common indicators of an inefficient water heater. To this end, replace your current water heater with a new, energy-efficient model. By taking this step, you can cut unnecessary costs. Ultimately, this change can save you a ton of money.
- Is it harder to get hot water, or does the hot water run out faster? If you find yourself turning the shower dial further and further to get hot water, or if the hot water seems to run out much faster than it once did, it probably means something is wrong with your water heater. A professional can diagnose the problem and determine whether repairs are possible.
- How old is your water heater? Most traditional tank water heaters are designed to last about 12 to 15 years. On the other hand, most tankless last for about 20 years. If your water heater is older than this, or if you’ve never had it serviced, it is probably a good time to consider water heater replacement.
- Does the cost of repairs exceed the price of a new water heater? This one is pretty obvious—if it’s going to cost more to repair your current water heater than to replace it entirely, it only makes sense to have a new one installed. Our Madelia water heater repair and replacement technicians will provide you with an honest, upfront price regarding the cost of repairs vs. the cost of a new water heater installation. That way, you can make an informed choice.
3 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
An old water heater doesn’t always seem like a huge deal until you realize you are taking an ice bath. Your water heater is always working to make sure that your home has hot water every day throughout the year. With the amount of stress your water heater endures, it shouldn’t be a surprise that your water heater will break down at some point. Before that happens, call Feder Plumbing Service for water heater repair in Madelia.
- Strange Noises Come From Tank Certain water heater problems, including sediment buildup in the tank (a common symptom is “popping” or rumbling noises coming from the tank). Owing to this, water tanks often make various odd noises. However, technicians can address most of these issues with routine water heater maintenance. Regularly flushing your water heater will help keep it in tip-top shape and prevent premature failure. Call our water heater maintenance experts to schedule an appointment.
- Leaking Water With an older water heater, the structure of the water heater can weaken and lead to leaks, which then leads to water pooling around the bottom of the tank. This leaking could lead to corrosion that eats into the outer parts of the tank. Soon this corrosion could work its way to the inside of the water heater. Make sure to call our expert Madelia water heater repair technicians for the help you need.
- Discolored Water When you notice that your water is coming out of the showerhead or bathtub faucet with a brownish rust color, it could be due to your water heater. Ask our professional Madelia water heater repair team to come out and see if they can clean the sedimentation from the water heater.
With Feder, Madelia and Southern Minnesota Water Heaters Are In Good Hands!
|Contact us today at 507-642-3522|