Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Trustworthy and Reliable Madelia Area Sewer Services
Most people don’t spend a great deal of time thinking about their sewer system, and rightfully so. Our sewer lines are meant to keep things out of sight and mind. However, when your lines become an issue themselves, it’s time to call in someone specializing in Madelia sewer services, like the team here at Feder Mechanical We handle all of your sewer-related issues so that you don’t have to. We have the expertise, tools, and personnel to tackle even the most challenging sewer line issues, from cleanings to repairs and more.
Learn more about our cost-effective sewer services; call us at 507-642-3522 or contact us online to request an appointment today!
Our Basic Madelia Sewer Services
To ensure that we always have the solution to your sewer line issues, Feder Mechanical provides Madelia with a wide variety of solutions, including:
- Repair Work
- and Replacements
These Madelia sewer services cover the majority of worries that our customers have. However, if you have any questions concerning your home, feel free to speak with one of our service representatives at 507-642-3522
The Process Behind A Sewer Inspection
By sheer virtue of being hidden underground, it can be next to impossible to inspect a sewer line visually. For years, the only way to be sure of a defect in a sewer line was to dig and expose it to sunlight. Thankfully, plumbing technology has improved to the point where digging is no longer necessary for this step. Instead, we can remotely view the line’s condition using a drain line camera connected to a closed-circuit television system when performing a Madelia area sewer inspection.
We look for any damage or other likely cause of sewer line complications during our inspection. These may include clogs, tree roots, channeling, bellied lines, or several other issues. Our sewer inspection allows us the opportunity to thoroughly examine and diagnose any existing or future problem with your plumbing. Once we have completed the assessment, we can decide the best course of action.
Why Might A Sewer Cleaning Be Necessary?
Our plumbers are practically guaranteed to run into clogs during an inspection. We often recommend a total sewer cleaning in Madelia as a solution to these obstructions. Simply put, a professional sewer cleaning is a great way to resolve the vast majority of sewer line issues. With the proper cleaning equipment, we can get rid of everything from clogs and other obstructions to sewer odor in Madelia. Of course, sewer cleaning is also an essential part of our Madelia sewer services as it gives us a clean workspace. A proper sewer cleaning is necessary for services like our sewer repair or trenchless pipe lining.
Signs You May Need Sewer Repair
If a sewer cleaning did not take care of your most pressing concerns, chances are you’ll need further work done on your lines. Sewer repair addresses the common causes of sewer line complications by cutting them off at the source. Common complications that a sewer line may experience include but are not limited to:
- Leaks: Your sewer lines could start leaking for several reasons. Thankfully, a simple relining takes care of most leaks.
- Sags: A sag occurs when the area around a line begins to shift due to erosion or a geological event. It causes water to pool in a particular pipe area, leading to clogs and other problems. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this problem is to remove and replace the affected section of the pipe manually.
- Corrosion: Depending on the material of your pipes, they may be susceptible to decay. Corrosion can lead to leaks or outright failure of your lines.
- Channeling: Channeling is when water manages to cut a groove into your sewer line. Occasionally, this means that the water ultimately erodes the bottom of the sewer line. A relining of the pipes is often the best solution to this problem.
- Sewage Odor: Sewer odor in Madelia can result from several different problems, but if the smell continues to reappear, the problem is likely with your sewer line.
- Mold or Mildew: When wet, most building materials will grow mold or mildew. Water from a leak in your sewer line can encourage the growth of these fungi. While some only affect your home’s structural integrity, certain molds can produce mycotoxins!
- Water Damage: Aside from allowing mold to grow, the water leaking from your sewer line can severely damage your walls, floor, and even your home’s foundation.
- Infestations: If you suddenly find yourself with a rodent infestation, your sewer line may be to blame. A sewer pipe can allow several kinds of creatures to enter your home when broken.
Call Us If You Experience these Issues
If you find yourself experiencing any of these issues, be sure to have Feder Mechanical inspect your home.
We can determine the source of these symptoms and help you find the solution that works best for you. We’ll then have our Madelia sewer repair experts work on setting things right with your sewer lines. However, there will be times when sewer repair in Madelia is not an option.
This Is When We Recommend A Madelia Sewer Replacement
If your sewer lines are beyond repair, we recommend a sewer replacement option that works for you. We generally reserve our Madelia sewer replacement service for extreme cases where repairs are not an option. Still, there is always a chance it will not be a viable solution. Ideally, we want to use clean, trenchless methods when we work on a Madelia sewer replacement. However, once sewer lines reach a certain age, especially galvanized steel lines, they will begin to decay and cause problems. This decay means that even if we have to dig to reach your pipes, the result is still more desirable than the alternative.
Madelia Sewer Services From Feder Are Sure To Please
At Feder Plumbing Service, we have the equipment to handle all types of sewer services in Madelia and beyond. We serve residential and commercial customers while providing effective and affordable solutions to your sewer line problems.
Our team can assist you with:
- Traditional sewer line repair/replacement
- Pipe Bursting
- Underground pipe repairs/street work
- Hydro jetting
- and Repiping
We are proud to stand behind the quality of our work; your complete satisfaction is essential to us. We also offer honest, upfront pricing so you know what to expect before we begin any work.
|Contact us today at 507-642-3522|