Make Sure Your Home Keeps Warm With Furnace Maintenance from Feder
Be ready for winter with proper maintenance to ensure your furnace is up to the task of keeping you and your loved ones warm. In addition, furnace maintenance helps avoid expensive repairs down the road when you least want to deal with them.
Feder has designed our furnace maintenance services with homeowners like you in mind. Learn how your local Feder technician can help keep your home warm with trusted, professional furnace service.
Schedule an appointment online or call us at 507-642-352
Call Feder for Preventative Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Up
A furnace working correctly is the key to low energy bills and avoiding untimely breakdowns. Feder provides:
- Full-service HVAC system inspection.
- Repair and maintenance services are designed to keep your system running smoothly year-round.
We recommend scheduling an annual furnace maintenance appointment before the heating season.
Your Feder technician will audit your furnace for age, repair frequency, energy efficiency, and overall comfort during the appointment. These considerations include:
- Safety – Is your furnace in need of any safety-based repairs?
- Age – If your furnace is well over a decade old, it could be time to replace it.
- Repair frequency – Does your system need repair? How frequently has it required repair in the past? Is a looming repair close to half the cost of a new system?
- Energy efficiency – How efficient is your unit? Every year, more efficient furnaces come onto the market.
- Comfort – Uneven temperatures, trouble keeping up with demand, and chilly air exiting supply registers can be frustrating and can also be signs of larger problems like high energy bills and the need for a major repair.
- Cost – Get a quote for the repair cost and a quote for the cost of replacement, including installation charges, to make an accurate comparison.
Your annual maintenance appointment will conclude with a Tune-Up.
Feder Furnace Tune-Up
After we complete regular maintenance tasks, we perform an annual furnace tune-up. An annual furnace tune-up focuses on furnace inspection, furnace cleaning to prevent future breakdowns, and to forecast for eventual replacement.
How Do I Know When It’s Time to Replace My Furnace?
During your annual furnace maintenance and tune-up appointment, your local Feder technician will help you evaluate your furnace and walk you through your options, because knowing whether it’s best to repair or replace your furnace is not always easy.
If your furnace is more than 10 or 15 years old and in need of a costly repair, it might be time to consider replacing your system instead of investing more money into it. We can calculate the energy savings you’ll enjoy with a new furnace, as upfront expenses will be partially recouped over time.
Other Feder Furnace Services
At Feder, we don’t just repair your furnace, we offer a full suite of furnace services designed to keep you warm and your heating bills low. If you need furnace repair, furnace replacement or service for other home heating devices, you need Feder Mechanical.
Use the links below to navigate to our other heating service pages.
- Furnace repair
- Furnace replacement
- Heater maintenance
- Heater repair
- Heater replacement
- Heat pumps & boilers
Emergency Furnace Repair
We at Feder understand that keeping your family warm and safe isn’t a 9-5 job. If your furnace has stopped working in the dead of winter, or you fear your furnace is no longer safe to operate, don’t wait. Call 507-642-3522 for 24/7 emergency furnace repair.
| Need emergency service? Don’t wait! Call 507-642-3522 for 24/7 for emergency service. >>