Air Conditioning Installation
Home Air Conditioning Installation
Feeling a little hot? Beat the heat with professional air conditioning installation. Whether you’d like to replace an old ductless unit or you’re looking for central AC installation, we’re here to help. Learn how you can breathe easy with AC solutions from Feder.
Call 507-642-3522 or contact us to connect with your local Feder.
Residential Air Conditioning Installation Services
Home cooling comes in different shapes and sizes. Depending on factors like your desired temperature, the climate in which you live, and the number of anticipated cooling days per year, you may choose to cool your home with any of the following installations:
- Central air conditioning
- Split-duct and mini-duct ACs
- Evaporative cooler and swamp coolers
- Window and wall unit air conditioners
What does AC Installation Require?
Air conditioning installation will vary depending on the type of cooling unit selected.
Keep in mind that:
- If you’re replacing an existing unit (of any kind) with the same type of AC, installation will likely require less reconfiguration.
- Central air conditioning units require ductwork. Ductless split AC systems are a great option for homes without existing ductwork.
- Adding any type of AC to your home will also help to reduce humidity levels.
- It’s vital that you select an air conditioner that is appropriately sized for your home.
To ensure optimal setup and safe use, we recommend that air conditioning installation be completed by a qualified HVAC professional, like your local Feder.
AC Installation and More
At Feder, we’re known for our high-quality air conditioner installation, repair, replacement and maintenance services.
Once your air conditioning unit is installed and tested, it needs to be maintained. Nobody wants to replace an AC prematurely! Learn more about our maintenance and repair services. We’ll follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to keep your new unit in perfect working order for years to come.