Commerical AC Repair
It’s Time to Breathe Easy—Call Feder Today!
Maintaining a comfortable temperature is essential to a safe, comfortable, and productive work environment. If your employees are sweltering and customers are fleeing stifling temperatures at your place of business, it’s time to call Feder. Our emergency HVAC services are designed to help you breathe easy, 24/7. Feder provides 24/7 emergency AC repair. Our licensed heating and cooling technicians are here to help!
| Need emergency service? Don’t wait! Call 507-642-3522 for 24/7 for emergency service. >>
Does My Business Need Commercial AC Repair?
There are obvious signs that your air conditioner needs repair—for example, it won’t turn on or it’s blowing warm air. Some other signs might be less obvious.
These are some of the most common problems to watch out for:
- The air conditioner won't turn on.
- There’s noise or excessive vibration during air conditioner startup or operation.
- The unit hums, but the fan doesn't operate.
- The fan runs, but the compressor has stopped working.
- The air conditioner system is blowing warm air.
- There’s water pooling around the air conditioner.
We can tackle even the most stubborn commercial air conditioning issues:
- No power – Faulty wiring or tripped breakers can easily cut power to your air conditioner, as can an overheated system that has shut itself off. Our air conditioning repair and service technicians address the causes of these issues to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Worn-out fan belt – Squealing sounds indicate a worn-out fan belt that could potentially snap, resulting in more-expensive repairs. Our technicians are well versed in replacing worn-out fan belts.
- Refrigerant leak – A hissing sound typically indicates a refrigerant leak, which is bad not only for the environment but for the efficiency of your system. Feder technicians will repair the leak and recharge your system.
- Frozen evaporator coil – Warm air exiting vents is a telltale sign of a frozen evaporator coil, which could result from low refrigerant levels, poor circulation, continual operation, or other causes. Your local Feder technician will get to the bottom of the warm air and provide an efficient fix.
- Defective fan motor – A properly operating fan keeps air circulating throughout your location. If your fan motor is ailing or broken, repair or replacement is vital.
- Defective compressor – If your fan is operating but the air exiting your vents feels warm, it typically indicates a faulty compressor. As this is an expensive component, it is best to discuss your repair versus replacement options with one of our professional technicians.
- Clogged condensate drains – Algae, insects, dirt and debris can collect in condensate drains, resulting in leaks and water damage. An Feder technician can flush your system and prevent future clogs by applying an algaecide to the condensate drain.
Prevent Future Emergency AC Repair with Preventive Air Conditioner Maintenance
Scheduling annual professional air conditioner maintenance helps keep your commercial air conditioner in tip-top shape, preventing the need for emergency air conditioning repair and service. In addition to annual professional maintenance, you should also perform routine maintenance tasks, such as changing your air filter. To learn more about how to maintain your commercial air conditioner, consult our commercial AC maintenance service page and checklist. Remember: Proper air conditioner maintenance extends the life of your system and keeps it operating efficiently, saving your business energy dollars!
Count on Feder’s Commercial Air Conditioning Repair Service
Why choose Feder for 24-hour emergency air conditioning repair and services? The answer is simple:
- Feder is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for all your air conditioning repair and service needs.
- We charge by the job, not the hour, so you'll never see an overtime charge.
- Our technicians give you an up-front explanation of issues and viable solutions, letting you decide what is right for your business.
- Repairs are performed properly the first time, and our work is guaranteed.